Saturday, October 17, 2015

Understanding the Difference of There, Their, They're

I think the most frustrating thing for me is seeing adults using these words wrong! Social media has really made me realize how important learning the skills of homophones early on benefits us all! I created this scavenger hunt to help my students see the difference of these words. The resource includes the definitions, posters to hang, and a great activity to help reinforce the ideas.


I also decided to bundle some of my other scavenger hunt games for you to buy at a discount. My students love these activities, and they really help reinforce what we are teaching. Click on the pic below to find these bundled resources that include: There, Their, They're; The Many sounds of -ED, and Plural Endings -s,-es,-ies.



No comments:

Post a Comment