Saturday, August 11, 2012

Have you heard of Teachers Pay Teachers?

This has been my saving grace for the past year. I have been able to download amazing units and ideas from this website of products created from other teachers. You can create your own and sell them also. Last year this thought was extremely overwhelming to me, but this summer I have decided that since I have changed my classroom theme to pirates, and I have been adapting all of my surroundings to pirates, why not share what I have made?!

Today I have a classroom freebie for you. I send out postcards before the beginning of the school year so the students can be ready to meet me. I have made postcards for first, second and third. I just print them off as 4x6 pictures and write a message on the back. Just click on the image and it will take you to my TPT (Teachers Pay Teachers) store. They are free to download. You will have to create a free account if you have not already. Make sure to click on "follow me" under my pic so you can be updated when I add more fun stuff to my store!




No comments:

Post a Comment