Monday, September 14, 2015

Adventures of Messy Mike and Messy Millie

We have been trying for YEARS to get clean desks. Finally this year I have found something that really has been working. I created characters that are messy. Their names are Messy Mike and Messy Millie. My kids think it's hilarious! Whenever they see someone's desk get out of sorts, they are quickly reminding them not to be Messy Mike or Messy Millie. They are so funny! I decided to put my ideas together to show what we really do and I am so excited about this product. I will post pictures soon to show how this is working.

This packet included:

*A story you can read with your students about Messy Mike and Messy Millie.
*An organization solution for your students
*Monthly Clean Desk Club Posters in color and black and white
*Monthly Clean Desk certificates

Click on the pic to find the packet. Let me know if you have questions and I want to hear how you are able to find a solution!



No comments:

Post a Comment